Nutrition Foundations For women's health
Diet can be confusing, thats why I have developed my nutrition program as a no nonsense approach to help you get started in the right direction.
Module 1- Protein
In this section you will learn:
- Why things are more complicated than they have to be when it comes to nutrition research
- How protein intake impacts specific women’s health conditions
- The different types of protein (plant vs animal) and which is better for your health
- About protein powders and supplements (are they worth is? Which is better?)
- How protein plays a role in weight management efforts
- Specific protein recommendations for peri menopause and menopause
- The current recommendations for protein intake (is too much protein harmful?)
- Is collagen a good protein supplement?
- How soy influences your health and whether or not it should be avoided
Module 2- Fat
Module 3- Carbohydrates
Module 4- Sugar & diets
Cost $149 (one time payment)
This program is for you if...
This program is NOT for you if...
“I help exhausted women balance their hormones so that they can focus on what lights them up “
– Dr. Laura Pipher
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: No feed found.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to create a feed.